CARING FOR THE INTERIOR:
1. Simply wipe with a damp cloth or sponge, then dry immediately.
2. To remove food residue or grease, use any common dishwashing liquid and a clean damp cloth to wipe clean.
For Spills: If a spill occurs, clean up and dry immediately. Left unattended, a spill can soak through the surface and cause damage.
CARING FOR WOOD SURFACES:
1. Wipe the surface with a clean, damp cloth, then dry immediately.
2. To remove general soil or grease, use any common dishwashing liquid and a clean damp cloth to wipe clean.
3. Excess moisture can damage any cabinet finish; areas near the sink, range, dishwasher, oven, and baseboards are most susceptible. Keep these surfaces dry.
4. Avoid draping damp cloths or dish towels over cabinet doors. Over time, this moisture could cause permanent water damage.
5. Waxing is not necessary, but you may apply any furniture polish or lemon oil recommended for fine furniture, if desired. Be sure to wipe off excess to avoid buildup.
6. DO NOT attach or adhere items such as sticky-back notes, colored paper, etc. to the cabinetry as these items risk having the colors bleed through damaging the cabinet finish.
Do not use a dish cloth for cleaning. It could contain remnants of grease or detergents.
BLEACH & AMMONIA: Avoid using cleaners that contain bleach, ammonia, or abrasives. These cleaners can damage your cabinet’s finish.